| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Boston, Massachusetts in March is cool at 3.7 °C (38.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.7 °C (45.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.4 °C (31.3 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in March is 8.1 °C (14.6 °F).
- The weather in March is hardly arid with sleet, rain or snow occasionally. Circa 93.7mm (3.7in) of water descends across on average 12 days.
- In March the blue above Boston, Massachusetts is fine having on average a measurable 6:48 of resplendent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:08 long and the longest day is 12:36 long with an average length of 11:52.
- There are approximately 4:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 58.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 41.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Boston, Massachusetts March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Boston, Massachusetts, Usa
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Boston, Massachusetts:
- Keene, Nh, Usa - 105.8 kms (65.8 miles) NW
- Framingham, Ma, Usa - 34.1 kms (21.2 miles) WSW
- Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma, Usa - 18 kms (11.2 miles) SSW
- Amherst, Ma, Usa - 167.1 kms (103.8 miles) WSW
- Hartford/ Bradley, Ct, Usa - 144.3 kms (89.7 miles) WSW
- Taunton, Ma, Usa - 52.1 kms (32.4 miles) S
- Storrs, Ct, Usa - 118 kms (73.3 miles) WSW
- Providence/ Green State, Ri, Usa - 77.8 kms (48.3 miles) SSW
- Groton, Ct, Usa - 171.9 kms (106.8 miles) SSW
- Portland, Maine, Usa - 154.1 kms (95.8 miles) NNE
- Durham, Nh, Usa - 70.5 kms (43.8 miles) N
- Lawrence, Ma, Usa - 70.5 kms (43.8 miles) N
- Bedford, Ma, Usa - 40.9 kms (25.4 miles) S
- New Bedford, Ma, Usa - 40.9 kms (25.4 miles) S
- Plymouth, Ma, Usa - 56.6 kms (35.2 miles) SSE