| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Boston, Massachusetts in February is slightly cold at -0.9 °C (30.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 3.1 °C (37.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5 °C (23 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in February is 8.1 °C (14.6 °F).
- The weather in February is hardly arid with snow now and again. Circa 91.9mm (3.6in) of liquid tumbles during an average of 11 days.
- The heavens above Boston, Massachusetts are fair having an average of an unexceptional 5:38 of gorgeous sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:56 long and the longest day is 11:05 long with an average length of 10:29.
- There are approximately 4:40 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 45.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Boston, Massachusetts February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Boston, Massachusetts, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Boston, Massachusetts:
- Keene, Nh, Usa - 105.8 kms (65.8 miles) NW
- Framingham, Ma, Usa - 34.1 kms (21.2 miles) WSW
- Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma, Usa - 18 kms (11.2 miles) SSW
- Amherst, Ma, Usa - 167.1 kms (103.8 miles) WSW
- Hartford/ Bradley, Ct, Usa - 144.3 kms (89.7 miles) WSW
- Taunton, Ma, Usa - 52.1 kms (32.4 miles) S
- Storrs, Ct, Usa - 118 kms (73.3 miles) WSW
- Providence/ Green State, Ri, Usa - 77.8 kms (48.3 miles) SSW
- Groton, Ct, Usa - 171.9 kms (106.8 miles) SSW
- Portland, Maine, Usa - 154.1 kms (95.8 miles) NNE
- Durham, Nh, Usa - 70.5 kms (43.8 miles) N
- Lawrence, Ma, Usa - 70.5 kms (43.8 miles) N
- Bedford, Ma, Usa - 40.9 kms (25.4 miles) S
- New Bedford, Ma, Usa - 40.9 kms (25.4 miles) S
- Plymouth, Ma, Usa - 56.6 kms (35.2 miles) SSE