| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Boston, Massachusetts in August is really warm at 22.2 °C (71.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.6 °C (79.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.8 °C (64 °F).
- In August the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 8.8 °C (15.8 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish with rain at times. Just 82.3mm (3.2in) of water descends across on average 10 days.
- In August the skies in Boston, Massachusetts are sunny with on average a considerable 9:15 of glaring solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 13:11 long and the longest day is 14:28 long with an average length of 13:51.
- There are approximately 4:25 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 67.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 32.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Boston, Massachusetts August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Boston, Massachusetts, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Boston, Massachusetts:
- Keene, Nh, Usa - 105.8 kms (65.8 miles) NW
- Framingham, Ma, Usa - 34.1 kms (21.2 miles) WSW
- Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma, Usa - 18 kms (11.2 miles) SSW
- Amherst, Ma, Usa - 167.1 kms (103.8 miles) WSW
- Hartford/ Bradley, Ct, Usa - 144.3 kms (89.7 miles) WSW
- Taunton, Ma, Usa - 52.1 kms (32.4 miles) S
- Storrs, Ct, Usa - 118 kms (73.3 miles) WSW
- Providence/ Green State, Ri, Usa - 77.8 kms (48.3 miles) SSW
- Groton, Ct, Usa - 171.9 kms (106.8 miles) SSW
- Portland, Maine, Usa - 154.1 kms (95.8 miles) NNE
- Durham, Nh, Usa - 70.5 kms (43.8 miles) N
- Lawrence, Ma, Usa - 70.5 kms (43.8 miles) N
- Bedford, Ma, Usa - 40.9 kms (25.4 miles) S
- New Bedford, Ma, Usa - 40.9 kms (25.4 miles) S
- Plymouth, Ma, Usa - 56.6 kms (35.2 miles) SSE